"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She hoped he would have some late-breaking news about the murder investigation.
- We can predict trends, extrapolate from late-breaking news, and out-guess any political pundits in the media.
- The on-line edition, which counted more than 475,000 visitors last month, includes late-breaking news and Internet-only deals.
- The trick is that on some days, late-breaking news clearly points to higher share prices tomorrow.
- There are always late-breaking news, words waiting to be accepted.
- The deadline is now noon, and a later deadline would allow candidates to respond to late-breaking news.
- They cannot pray for a piece of late-breaking news to alter the outcome.
- There are always new wrecks, mobile sand waves, changes in anchorage patterns, and other late-breaking news.
- Even after all these years it still bothered him that Paula always seemed to know everything about late-breaking news before he knew anything about it.
- (The delay is intended to give investors time to digest late-breaking news and events.)
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.