"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The murder dominated the news in her home town.
- The activities of the president and other leaders dominate the news on state media.
- On any normal day, there would be enough here to dominate the news.
- I spent a lot of 2011 writing about Apple for the simple reason that it dominated the news.
- It dominated the news and was the only thing anyone wanted to talk about.
- There was a time when the marriage of a Presidential daughter dominated the news for days, even weeks.
- A President has this political weapon: the ability to use his schedule to dominate the news.
- Images from these countries have dominated the news over the last few days.
- This triggered a debate that dominated the national news for several weeks.
- Sixty, 80 and 100 years ago, workers' battles often dominated the news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.