"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He can probably give us some recent news from the north."
- So far, there isn't any recent news around the project.
- "We haven't had any news of you more recent than last summer."
- Why is all the recent economic good news not to be believed?
- The recent bad news means that the crisis is still with us.
- But if it's recent news I wouldn't have had it.
- For some parents, the recent news came as a shock.
- If you've already visited several times that day, you probably care more about recent news.
- "I'll immediately search our records to find out if there has been any recent news on the subject."
- In this section one will get the recent news of theaters around the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.