"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Members complain that much of what they know comes from news leaks.
- He drove off to work, very much annoyed at the news leak.
- But news leaks of the plea compromised the effort, they said.
- The source of the news leak and the motivation behind it were not explained.
- Better to save him a few hours' grief over these news leaks.
- To stop news leaks, she invoked an apartheid-era national security law.
- It was likely she would be called to the commander's office about the news leak.
- For example, when secret information becomes public, this is known as a news leak.
- Any information on its plans comes only from news leaks.
- The findings have long been the subject of rumors and news leaks but were finally being heard by the jury.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.