"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When you've got hot news, you want to tell somebody.
- It must've been cut down or crowded out by hotter news.
- Besides, it's more in the category of social history than hot news.
- I couldn't land on him while the murder was still hot news.
- The trial on May 19, 1886, was the year's hottest news.
- But he also knows that series champions tend to become hot news for almost anything.
- The medical profession has known this for some time, though, so it's hardly hot news.
- The band stole the show and became hot news once again.
- Instead, he had uncovered a gold mine of hot news.
- When the wall fell, the East was suddenly hot news, but no one could get through.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.