"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The early news had Reasons all over the place.
- If the early news is accurate, they missed the king.
- The set flickered on to Channel 4, the early local news.
- Bear hit the local early news first, doing the headline news.
- In any case, reformers argue, the early news won't be all bad.
- He feared Channel 2's early news would meet the same fate.
- It was all over the TV on the early news about that guy being caught.
- These are people who want to hear the early news, the weather.
- It also received early news from the show's copyright holders.
- So he ordered another dozen for her and they watched the early news together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.