"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is very little current news, and all the articles concern foreign stamps.
- This show is often a mix of current news and personal stories.
- It does not include current news for the state's 10 other counties.
- Sampler remembered several of these cases from the current news.
- They contain all the then current news and features about things musical.
- Several sources of current news exist about the trade union movement in the world.
- They try to track all players and current news.
- He always took interest in current news and activities.
- It was created to give consumers the computer information needed to stay current with trends and other industry related news.
- Contestants had to answer questions based on the day's current news.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.