"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cal quickly figured out how to bring up the live news on the desk computer screen.
- Also by then, passengers should be able to watch live news, entertainment and sporting events.
- The channel airs commercial free 24 hours a day with the latest live news.
- Live news and travel information is broadcast until 7pm each weekday.
- This is special for a 24 hour news channel with live news.
- With the new relaxed atmosphere and a need to provide live, local news when the other stations could not, the show survived.
- Live news and current affairs, business and sport from around the world.
- Millside Radio has live news and sports coverage broadcast on the hour.
- They would also be wise to come with plenty of story ideas, since the station will air six hours of live news a day.
- It's a privilege you don't often get in the cut and thrust of live news...
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.