"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The lift doors opened not a moment too soon.
- "My word," he said, when his wide blue eyes opened a moment later.
- His gaze, which had been so luminous and open a moment before, grew hard.
- The office's side door opened a moment later.
- She opened the envelope, looked at it a moment, and let out a cry.
- The door opened a moment after the combat veterans had all arrived.
- She stopped by Chur's cabin, shot the door open a moment.
- The panel behind his seat opened a moment later.
- The wooden door opened a moment later causing Janet's head to shoot up.
- The result was that he forgot what he'd been about to say, and sat with his mouth open a moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.