"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Then tell me exactly what I am thinking this exact moment."
- Or they must try to put themselves in position to be there for those exact moments.
- He died so suddenly it was hard to tell the exact moment when the life went out of him.
- Or called a friend at the exact moment he was calling you?
- But at that exact moment, only one of the two guys had a face.
- Do you know I still remember the exact moment each of them was born?
- Both he and the woman in my car with me at the exact moment I say.
- He was aware of the exact moment she saw it.
- But from what little I know, he'd have had to be real close by at the exact moment she died.
- He saw the exact moment when she came back to reality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.