"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Angel stood watching for a moment, filled with a sense of sadness she could not dismiss.
- To his supporters, this was a moment filled with triumph.
- Ashley sat still for a moment, filled with a sense of foreboding.
- The Braves know they have to look all the way back to that to find a really inspirational moment filled with team effort.
- I stood watching him for a moment, filled with an unutterable tenderness.
- "No." Her eyes went blank for a moment, filled with a blue void.
- His heart felt hollow for a moment, then filled with a rush of adrenaline.
- The crystal ball remained dark for a few moments, then filled with smoke.
- It was a quiet moment, filled with both energy and tension.
- It was a tense moment, filled with the confusion of the conflict.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.