"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I stood for a moment gazing at the fell, curving clean and cold into the sullen sky.
- The two elf women stood for a moment gazing upon one another, but there was nothing more that either could say.
- He stepped into the bedroom and spent a few moments gazing at his sleeping daughter in what had once been the suite's private office.
- She had risen from her deep curtsey, and stood for a long moment gazing steadily into his face.
- For a moment, gazing at the space where the Chinaman should be, she felt dizzy.
- It wasn't until they had almost reached it that he stopped and stood for a moment gazing at Stan.
- He stood for a moment gazing about in search of me, and then he advanced.
- We stood for a moment gazing across the field.
- He stood for a moment gazing at her.
- It stood there for a moment, gazing at us soulfully, then dropped dead at our feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.