"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few moments later followed a knock at the room door.
- A moment of silence followed before another officer broke in.
- Carter did as he was told, followed a moment later by Stanley.
- A moment later two men followed him through the doorway.
- A moment of silence followed, before the next table started in on its own introductions.
- And a blessed moment later, the rest of them followed.
- At times I was too scared to talk and long moments of silence followed.
- A moment of silence followed, as I suspected it might.
- Anxious moments followed, but finally Tom began to respond to the treatment.
- For Bishop, the key moment in the drive followed a sack.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.