"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to work out what the feeling was.
- I closed my eyes for a moment and tried to do so.
- She closed her eyes for a moment, as if to close off the past.
- He closed his eyes for a moment, lost in thought.
- He closed his eyes for a moment to get a better view.
- He closed his eyes for a moment, to stop me looking in.
- He had to close his eyes on it for a moment.
- I knew my father would have closed his eyes for a moment and just known the answer.
- His eyes closed for a moment, but then he looked at her again.
- If only he could close them; just for a moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.