"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- 'Nobody's finding it very easy to meet him at the moment,' said Charlotte.
- Yes, but I think the young lady has managed to meet with my requirements at the moment.
- "I'm afraid we just happened to meet at the wrong moment," I said.
- "Just glad to be meeting anyone at the moment," she said, smiling.
- Her eyes by accident met Sissy's at the moment.
- Melanie wasn't in the mood to meet new people at the moment.
- Miguel met their first assistant at the moment and through her, he got an interview with them.
- The women had gone to walk on the beach and he did not want to meet them or anybody at the moment.
- Not a few men lost teeth because they had met the big man at the wrong moment.
- "I'd like to meet with both of you, today, at the earliest possible moment."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.