"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The moment of truth was staring him right in the face.
- He stopped again for a moment, staring, then began to laugh.
- She sat for only a moment, staring deep within the glass, then closed her eyes and nodded.
- He laughed and for a moment stared past me at his youth.
- She stood there for a moment, her note in one hand, staring at the bowl and trying to decide what to do.
- "One last time," she said after a moment, still staring i upward.
- She sat for a moment staring thoughtfully at her breakfast.
- After a moment or two staring at it, Auger had to look away.
- In that moment staring into those beautiful, peaceful eyes, I simply had no clue.
- And stood there a moment staring at the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.