"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As the moments ticked past, her tension increased, heightened even more by the knowledge that she was so exposed.
- As the moments ticked past, however, she began to wonder.
- What would have happened if only a moment had ticked by and he had glanced over his shoulder?
- The moments preceding a disaster can tick by in slow motion.
- We held our breath and let the tense moments tick by.
- But the moments ticked, and the night lost its twilight incandescence.
- The moments ticked by as she regarded me thoughtfully.
- But moments ticked by, and it didn't happen.
- Long moments ticked away as Spock adjusted his station controls.
- A long moment ticked by, and then a ribbon of tape extruded itself from the machine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.