"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had calculated their ideal moment to attack, but from here on, the conclusion wasn't really in doubt.
- This was not an ideal moment for me to receive such information.
- In sum, this was an ideal moment for a man like Zappetti.
- With interest rates falling, this should be an ideal moment, he said.
- "I thought that the ideal moment would be the 100th anniversary of his death."
- But it is also an ideal moment to reflect on whether we've given enough to charity.
- Many legal and lobbying companies see the transition as an ideal moment to market their services to new clients.
- This would have been an ideal moment to escape them, if she had anywhere to go.
- He spent five months in Lorient waiting for the ideal moment.
- He was responsible for the idea of taking a picture at the ideal moment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.