"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the score offers wonderful moments, and it is good to have the work back in the repertory.
- The 1959 season also offered great moments for the history books.
- And they know they must take advantage of unexpected events that offer positive moments in the spotlight.
- The cruise offers memorable moments for older children, but younger ones might find it too long.
- They offer private moments as a corrective to all the public jubilation.
- My book tour also offered moments that were personally comforting.
- Yet at its best it offers eloquent moments of individual choice.
- The actress offers moments of nightmare and illusion that transcend the play's structure.
- Still, television sometimes does offer moments that street politics could never match.
- According to Soy, their songs are about the double-sidedness of life, as it offers both sweet and bitter moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.