"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I turned away then; it seemed somehow a private moment.
- I stood outside the door and watched, even though it was a private moment.
- In what he had thought was a private moment, he'd let his true feelings show.
- It would be nice to see more of them in private moments.
- Our little private moment to take it all in, just the two of us.
- "I never thought I'd get a private moment with you."
- So I will have to find a private moment to talk.
- His more recent work often gives the sense of looking onto a private moment.
- In the middle of all these public pieces, the "Book" was a private moment.
- "Where would a couple of youngsters go to have a private moment?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.