"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The climactic moment comes when guests sample Coke products from around the world.
- But as the climactic moment approached, she paused, suddenly sober.
- Sometimes, in climactic moments, he had a tendency to press his voice, which actually covered the sound.
- And she is simply riveting in the play's climactic moments.
- But at this climactic moment, his fate is suddenly reversed.
- The climactic moment of the trip was upon her.
- But it was far from the most climactic moment in this production.
- You and I have been through so much, it would be tragic if we didn't share this climactic moment.
- The party was approaching a climactic moment, she felt, a time when commitments were being made and decisions taken.
- Again, at the climactic moment, she had a vision.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.