"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He became professional exactly in the best moment of the club's history.
- One of the show's best moments came with no music at all.
- Taking it further back, my best moment was the first computer system I sold.
- The best moments are when the past and present come together.
- Truly, the best moment of the day came when I was finally by myself.
- It was his best moment in an evening that could have made better use of him.
- Before that, I had the best moments of my life.
- Like many of the film's best moments, this was not in the play.
- Even then, it wasn't the best moment of this one.
- But that best moment is one of the only real moments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.