"moment" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who wants to guess wrong about the perfect moment for bottom fishing?
- "I was waiting for the perfect moment to use it."
- I think now is the perfect moment to tell you how that came to be.
- Then she'd turned to go at the perfect moment, with not a child, a car, or a teacher in sight.
- The feeling of cause and effect all there in one perfect moment.
- It was a perfect moment and I just sat there looking at her for a few minutes.
- But then he'd spent too much of his life waiting for perfect moments that had never come.
- One couldn't choose the perfect moment for that particular thing.
- Wait for the perfect moment to run, hit, or hide.
- And what a perfect moment for the earth to open up!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.