"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Those schools enrolled very poor children, and tried to improve results with innovative programs.
- All were well received by television critics as innovative and entertaining programs.
- A number of innovative programs are being developed to better serve the students' interests.
- Under his leadership, a very strong department was built and many innovative programs were developed.
- We have standards for everything but not new, innovative programs.
- We also hear about innovative programs or a great teacher trying something new.
- During the activity was created an innovative program of training and education.
- Seattle also has some more innovative programs run by nonprofit groups.
- "We believe that the school system is failing and needs to look at some new, innovative programs."
- Police departments around the nation built innovative programs from this theory.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.