"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Through innovative techniques and effects, they would end up achieving great success in the Hollywood film industry.
- The designer is known for her bright colors and innovative techniques.
- His innovative techniques and practices are still widely used in surgery today.
- The church has received regional and national attention for using innovative techniques during its weekly services.
- The decade also saw the birth of several new coin series which used innovative techniques that had never been before.
- Here he developed his ceramics further, coming up with several innovative techniques.
- This is probably the most famous of the film's several innovative techniques.
- His innovative techniques and experiments with light created a more sophisticated still image.
- The fund-raising efforts have relied on both traditional and innovative techniques.
- Like Degas, he would try anything in terms of innovative techniques.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.