"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is well known for his innovative work in contemporary opera and other forms.
- He was 54, and his innovative work ended up largely forgotten.
- He has done innovative work on, among other things, the benefits of television for some toddlers.
- Accessories, such as lighting, are where the most innovative work is generally found.
- Some artists manage to do innovative work within the old state system.
- It was almost inevitable that this would have a negative effect on any innovative work.
- He is most widely known for his innovative work in composting.
- "N" is an innovative work of art and should not go unnoticed in this country.
- He is known for his innovative work with sound and installation art.
- Just one subject after another in which he did innovative work.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.