"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- State aid can be provided only for the development of new, innovative products.
- In many financial firms, the innovative product is really an information system.
- "We should have brought in more innovative product for the holiday season," he said.
- Some of the most innovative new products have been created by people with disabilities themselves.
- Better innovative products do, after all, place more demands on the network.
- However during the following decades, British companies failed to develop innovative new products.
- The company is well known for designing several unique and innovative products.
- And third, to give companies an incentive to encourage innovative products.
- It is also an opportunity for industry to put innovative products on the market, especially if we have uniform standards here all across Europe.
- In addition to their own food production, agricultural businesses also offer innovative products and services.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.