"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American and foreign companies are racing to bring the innovative design to market.
- It had an innovative design and sold well despite its relatively high price.
- What seemed like an innovative design when the airport was new has now turned out to be something of a disaster.
- Both of these innovative designs received wide press and critical attention.
- Throughout its history, the company has been known for innovative designs and use of materials.
- When the old high school opened in the fall of 1960, it was hailed for its innovative design.
- It is noted for its simple and innovative design with many advanced features.
- Other manufacturers have come up with innovative designs created for children.
- It was hoped to be new and original, with innovative designs.
- Despite its innovative design, critics complained it was too expensive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.