"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He made important studies of minerals and developed innovative methods in mining.
- With the likely increase in fat over Christmas, the company was turning to "new and innovative methods".
- Some teachers have already applied innovative methods to appeal to students.
- The district has recently used innovative methods to fight malnutrition.
- However, it has not yet been studied in detail how exactly these three innovative methods were used.
- You have found an innovative method, for which we are very grateful.
- We have already talked about the possibility of using innovative technological methods.
- The teacher uses some innovative new methods to make learning mathematics interesting and fun.
- But this innovative method of research does not - indeed cannot - reveal anything about whether their support generally is growing.
- And they support a very interesting project, a school for poor children following innovative methods.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.