"innovative" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I've seen some pretty innovative strategies used by other players.
- Europe must act to define a clear, innovative economic strategy.
- Paper entrepreneurs are responsible for the nation's most innovative economic strategies.
- Other innovative strategies include educational materials and interactive computer technology.
- The team's victory was largely credited to his innovative strategy.
- Overall, our job is to support innovative strategies that lead to academic achievement for every Native student.
- He grew the company through sound management and innovative strategies, with marketing genius.
- He failed to imagine the use of guerrilla tactics or any innovative strategy.
- He is particularly known for his excellent micromanagement and innovative strategies.
- Research and development of innovative strategies to fight for protection of plants.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.