"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yorio accused Bergoglio of effectively handing them over to the death squads by declining to tell the regime that he endorsed their work.
- The district is so heavily Democratic that this move effectively handed the seat to the younger Lipinski, who still holds the seat today.
- However, Lee dropped out in November, effectively handing the nomination to Horsford.
- That is especially so at this time, when we are effectively handing from Parliament to Ministers the right to decide, on private Bills, to lay orders.
- Nonetheless, conventional wisdom was that Hall was effectively handing the premiership to Dunstan at the next election.
- However, LaFalce did not seek a 15th term, effectively handing the seat to Slaughter.
- It assumed that 35-millimeter cameras would not catch on with consumers and stopped making them in 1970, effectively handing that market to the Japanese.
- Hall undertook this knowing that it would effectively hand the premiership to Dunstan at the next election.
- By Sunday night, the firm was placed in bankruptcy proceedings, effectively handing it a death certificate.
- In 1845 Sharpe made Paley a partner, and in 1847 effectively handed the business over to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.