"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A year later, the school was handed over to the country during a school festival.
- According to a paper handed to his supporters during the campaign his main policies are:
- He can still throw with both hands, but throws right handed during games.
- Both drivers had only just been handed their cars from their teammates during a pit stop five laps earlier.
- He can scan a note handed to him during a telephone call and include it seamlessly in the conversation.
- A woman had handed it to him during the flight from the city.
- They were handed the questionnaires at 12 locations during a two-week period beginning June 30.
- By late afternoon, Holt said he had only glanced at the medical records, which were handed to him in a manila envelope during the hearing.
- Mark is handed a flask during a party.
- Update: I have just discovered a note in my back pocket that was handed to me at 3am during the broadcast.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.