"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the kids reach 12, I happily hand them off to parents who are more skilled.
- I'll happily hand the project over to some philanthropic foundation devoted to expanding the sum of human knowledge.
- And Mr. Brill - who is so intent on demonstrating his objectivity about the magazine's health that he happily handed over the videotapes of his focus groups - concedes that his latest venture is far from perfect.
- He happily handed over the reins to his assistant, Roy Ashton.
- Goldstone happily hands the chain of pearl over.
- He happily handed the office to his successor, John Adams, then returned to Mount Vernon and resumed farming.
- Moreover, her medical director had just left, so she happily handed the title over to Dr. Zarkin on Nov. 1.
- I also happily handed over my 32-cup coffee maker when the afternoon coffee service failed to appear.
- At the same time, Mr. Dole is feeling the heat from the right wing of his party, which would happily hand Mr. Clinton an embarrassing international defeat.
- More often than not, the person was charmed by the offer and would happily hand me one, if not two, for free.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.