"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Sergeant laughed and opened the window, handing the volume through it.
- Without waiting for my answer, he handed me a book through the small opening on the door.
- He handed the girl through the driver's door and got the car started.
- He handed it through the window to the captain.
- She handed a card through the window of the Bronco.
- After refusing to talk to a reporter, a man who identified himself as a brother handed a note through a crack in the door.
- "I handed one through the panel into the back," Hogg said.
- I peeled off a five from my roll and handed it through the window to the driver.
- He held up an envelope and handed it to Scofield through the open space.
- I drained the coffee and handed her the cup back through the bars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.