"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After the war, the fort was later handed back to Marathas under the Treaty of Salbai.
- By mid-1958 only 94 posts had been handed over to the ROC with 110 under construction.
- Shearer's international career began in 1990 when he was handed a callup to the England under-21 squad under Dave Sexton.
- Later those convicted of heresy were often handed to the state for execution under state laws.
- Social homes for life could also end for new tenants, who might be handed fixed term contracts, under the proposals.
- Declined to attend their clandestine meeting at the pub, or at least refused to accept the envelope he was handed under the table.
- He was eventually handed over to Pakistan under the Simla Agreement which vouched for exchange of prisoners.
- During his visit to the United Nations in 1993, he was handed a service of process for a civil claim under the Alien Tort Act.
- He was handed his first professional contract with Hull in 2010 after an impressive season with Andy Last's under 20s.
- The territory then passed twice to the British control before it was finally handed over to the French in 1816/1817 under the Treaty of Paris, 1814.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.