"hand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He further stated that any applicant who tried to personally hand their essay to Michaels or a cast member would immediately be disqualified.
- And as for handing you my letters personally, that's not the same thing.
- Brochures are distributed by mail, handed personally or placed in brochure racks.
- After filming wrapped, Yoon personally handed the shoes one-by-one to each production staff to show her appreciation for their hard work.
- The prime minister personally handed the awards to the editors of those publications.
- The Constitution does not require "actual notice" like personally handing the letter to the homeowner, the chief justice observed.
- If we are not heard today these veterans may well feel compelled to personally hand their medals back in disgust.
- The favored method for serving the defendant is to personally hand a copy of the summons to him or her.
- "You did not personally hand her her coffee, for instance?"
- I personally handed him a copy of this three hours ago, and swore him to secrecy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.