"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He's learning all the time and now I'm going to go up with him.
- He went up with her that evening to see them in bed.
- The first few hands went up with money in them, and once that happened, more followed.
- The numbers are going up with the Island's need for workers.
- The question is what else will go up with them.
- These works begin at $50 and can go up to $3,000, with the average $400 to $500.
- "I'm going up with a game plan in my head instead of just trying to kill everything."
- I went up with him to her room, but she wasn't there.
- Oh, she goes up your school now with her little girl.
- Certainly he wouldn't be afraid of going up with me!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.