"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It seems to be the way to go because of the college and the benefits."
- The deal did not go through, possibly because of this difference between the two men.
- But I see this as something that will go on forever because of the need.
- The work was stop and go because of the continuous need to raise more money.
- Perhaps not surprisingly, years later I had to go to the doctor because of a back problem.
- "And I suppose you go about together a great deal because of your interests being the same?"
- How many people go to hospital because of a drug problem where you live?
- The 800 or so fans, as they say, were going wild, because of the close play at first.
- He just went along with us out there because of Fix.
- I went to the doctor because of the pain in my side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.