"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The show went off the air in September 2008 due to production negotiations.
- The station went off the air between 1942 and 1945 due to the war.
- The project then went in to the back screen due to the other major events of the time.
- The club went through several name changes due to council influence.
- Does anybody know if it is still safe to go there due to the.
- The team went to the top of the Conference due to that game, a position they were in for the whole season.
- The company went out of business due to competition from overseas.
- For instance, on December 28, 2010, 4chan went down due to a such an attack.
- I will not go into other details due to lack of time.
- In 2010, the school went to a single session due to the increase of new students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.