"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They cannot go out from you and do real things.
- I went out with the other four from my first match list.
- He went out from the little room through the study beyond to the halls of the Keep.
- "The circles go out from you and your family to other people."
- Go out and get me some help from next door.
- She made him go out from the danger of the fire.
- This was a key message going out from our committee.
- This is the message which must go out from today's debate.
- The show later went out from 9am-1pm & he remained there until early 1995.
- The word will go out from them that their son should come home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.