"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You tend to focus on the changes you're going to feel the most.
- Those of us in the media tend to focus on the economic risks.
- And you don't hear much about this good news, because the media also tends to focus only on the bad.
- He tends to primarily focus on people particularly those in community.
- The stories tend to focus on their relationship inside and outside of the office.
- Tends to focus on middle class social and domestic problems.
- They tend to focus on the final product rather than the current task.
- As a result, frustration tends to focus on the Government.
- They do tend to focus their attention on the leaders.
- Now they tend to focus on gender, race and class.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.