"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He then focused on creating a town near his farm.
- Ray focuses on creating meals in less than 30 minutes.
- Later, she would forego film study to focus on creating music.
- During the campaign, he promised to use his business knowledge to focus on creating more jobs.
- Here she was able to relax and focus on creating new material for her next album.
- In the early days the company focused on creating game ports for other studios.
- "I tried to get the city's attention focused on creating more work opportunities for homeless people," he said.
- We also need to focus on creating jobs to grow the economy and the middle class.
- Initial work focused on creating a business plan to guide future growth.
- The meeting is officially to focus on creating jobs and promoting democracy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.