"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These services allow the schools to focus on educational and career objectives for students.
- All his time with her didn't allow him to focus on Dominique very much.
- Being true to myself also allows me to focus on what I know best and let others handle the rest.
- More importantly, it may allow some teachers to focus upon the specific needs and problems of individual students.
- This allows us to focus on the other task and still get two things done.
- "We have tried to create an environment to allow people to focus on each other," he said.
- He was also allowing himself to focus on the wrong thing.
- Allow me now to focus our attention on two issues.
- Allow me to focus on some points highlighted in your report.
- "Hopefully, all of you will allow her to focus on what she's here to do."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.