"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Instead, we need to focus on reducing specific behaviors that place both men and women at continued risk."
- George "focused a great deal of attention on reducing nuclear danger," he added.
- Both companies focus on reducing traffic accidents due to human error.
- "We really need to focus on reducing the incidence of low birth weight."
- The first campaign from the agency will focus on reducing auto insurance fraud.
- I think they should focus more on reducing water and energy usage.
- Recently, he focused on reducing the average response time to emergency calls.
- The initial step of treatment focuses on reducing risk factors.
- Plans for future spacecraft often focus on reducing these costs so more people can participate in space.
- To increase literacy, we should focus on reducing classroom size and increasing the number of teachers in each school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.