"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I need to see where my game is to get better and focus on improving this whole week," Ram said.
- Most of the questions focused on improving the economy and what to do about the Iraq war.
- We now need to start focusing on improving the quality of human relations.
- The plan identifies 12 areas in which the university should focus on improving.
- Students learn about the business world and have many projects that focus on improving the student's character.
- "We are really going to focus on improving the customer experience," he said.
- This led some countries to focus on improving those parts.
- He said his team also needed to focus on improving the basic skills of officers.
- Training activities focus on improving the skills of health workers to deliver these services.
- It is not enough just to focus cooperation on improving the economic situation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.