"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Lockheed officials said this week that they preferred to focus on their growing work in domestic security.
- He preferred to focus on the legacy his team could build in the years ahead.
- For the moment, however, he preferred to focus on the celebration at hand.
- Instead she far preferred to focus her mind on the task at hand.
- They prefer to focus instead on the rancor and division in Congress.
- But the photographers I know still prefer to focus for themselves.
- We preferred to focus on the emotional aspects of play.
- Japan, critics say, prefers to focus on the messenger, not the message.
- Rome, however, appears to prefer to focus on areas of agreement.
- I prefer to focus on the dance experience of the moment rather than creating it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.