"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "People started focusing on it and the stock price shot up," he said.
- Your future is here, and I want you to start focusing on that, right now.
- You've got to start focusing on that and let this slide off your back.
- It was just a matter of time before people would start focusing on what they had to do.
- "It's about the time of the year that we need to start focusing on our goals," Williams said.
- We now need to start focusing on improving the quality of human relations.
- "I go into my own little world there and start focusing," Williams said.
- I just had to realize that and start focusing on coming back.
- The budget is out of the way; we can start focusing on other things.
- Most teens start focusing on career plans around age 17 and older.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.