"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You have to focus on providing the best public school education for the 1 million 100 kids that go there.
- The college continues to focus on providing a full range of quality programs and services.
- Since 1948, the College has focused on providing individual attention and personal care to each student.
- So that's why we try to focus on providing good service in all three classes, including economy.
- These organizations focused on providing different services to people of limited resources.
- Technology companies should focus on providing maximum value to their customers.
- The previous bill was passed in 1985 and had focused on providing financial support to American farmers.
- The show is now more focused on providing specific personal finance information to its audience.
- At the time, the school was focused on providing musical training to young immigrants.
- The program focuses on providing screening to young people in the 11-18 age range.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.