"focus" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In fact, the series began focusing more on their relationship.
- Upon her return to competition she began focusing on road running events.
- Local news organizations began focusing on the games' management problems.
- Once he had left, security agents simply began focusing on his wife.
- By August 2002, the station began focusing on the 70's and played music from 1964 to 1989.
- In 1996, the company began focusing on new marketing ideas.
- It began focusing on the Nashville market in the early 1990s.
- In 2000 Tanner began focusing his career on studio work.
- In the early 1970s, she began focusing on a solo career, but did not have notable success.
- Soon the show began focusing on the monster trucks and would use the entire hour to do so.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.