"feature" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The series features true stories and reenactments of murders-for-hire.
- Fort Nisqually is a prominent local attraction featuring historical reenactments.
- It featured dramatic reenactments of various reported Bigfoot sightings.
- The event was held annually on the third weekend in September and featured historical reenactments, crafts, food, and music.
- Along with a gift shop with commemorative gifts, the museum features historical, period reenactments by area performers.
- It frequently features in-depth interviews, actual courtroom footage, and dramatic reenactments.
- Each episode features reenactments, video clips, and several eyewitness interviews of everyday people who have experienced encounters with the supernatural.
- The event features reenactments and demonstrations based on the regency era from about 1798 to 1825.
- The show features reenactments of real-life medical mysteries, told through narration and interviews.
- The program also featured reenactments of callers' stories and appearances by daytime soap opera stars.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.